CDRC 2016 Individual Income Estimates Sustainability and Transformation Plans Geodata Pack: SYB (E54000009)
This geodata pack provides the individual income from Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and benefits for tax year ending 2016 for the LSOAs covering the Sustainability and Transformation Plans: South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw (STP) (E54000009). For more information visit the ONS income from PAYE
- readme.txt: Information about the CDRC Geodata pack
- metadata.xml: Metadata
- tables: Folder containing the csv files
- spatial: Folder containing the spatial data
Citation and Copyright The following attribution statements must be used to acknowledge copyright and source in use of these datasets: Data provided by the ESRC Consumer Data Research Centre; Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2016; Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2016;
Funding Funded by: Economic and Social Research Council ES/L011840/1
Other Information Areas that contained no information in the original dataset, are marked with NA in the csv files and NULL in the spatial data
- These Research Outputs are not official statistics on income.
- Data Source: Pay As You Earn (PAYE) employment and pension data, child benefit data and tax credits data from HM Revenue and Customs and benefits data from the Department for Work and Pensions. As the Research Outputs are limited to these data sources, some components of income are missing, for example, Self Assessment.
- In this publication PAYE and benefits income refers to individual gross nominal annual estimated income from PAYE and benefits.
- The income measure includes most earnings from employment (excluding self-employment), most benefits and tax credits, and most occupational and personal pensions. For information on what is and isn't included in the income measure see section 5 of the publication.
- Income information was only included for individuals present on SPD V2.0 2015. For more information see section 8 of the publication.
- The £0.00 income band also includes individuals whose PAYE and benefits income was negative.
- The category "no income information" includes both individuals who didn't have an income in the tax year ending 2016 and individuals who did have an income, but not from PAYE or benefits.
- Lookup table for variable names
|rank_2||£0.01 to £5,000.00|
|rank_3||£5,000.01 to £10,000.00|
|rank_4||£10,000.01 to £15,000.00|
|rank_5||£15,000.01 to £20,000.00|
|rank_6||£20,000.01 to £30,000.00|
|rank_7||£30,000.01 to £40,000.00|
|rank_8||£40,000.01 to £60,000.00|
|rank_9||£60,000.01 and above|
|no_info||No income information|
|Data Collector||Office for National Statistics, Ordnance Survey|
|Analytical Units||Sustainability and Transformation Plans|
|Bounding Box||South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw (STP)|
|Source||Individual Income (PAYE) 2016, LSOA 2011 Boundaries V2 (Full, Clipped)|
|Creator||Alex Singleton, University of Liverpool, Michalis Pavlis, University of Liverpool|
|Maintainer||Michalis Pavlis, University of Liverpool|